§1 General information
- zowie.ai website (hereinafter: „Website”) is run by Chatbotize sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warszawa at Grzybowska Street 58, 00-844 Warszawa, entered in the Companies Register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Capital City of Warsaw XII Commercial Division under KRS no.: 0000764826, share capital of 10 000 zlotys, with Taxpayer ID (NIP) no.: 5272877599, [email protected] (hereinafter: „Controller”).
- As part of the Website activity, the data of the users of the Website (hereinafter: “Users”) may be collected, processed and used, including personal data.
- Additionally, information about the user’s IP address, the time of arrival of the request and sending a response, the website address from which the user was redirected to the Website and the type of software used by the user may be collected. This information is used for the purpose of administering the Website and for creating statistics and analyses.
§2 Personal data
- Controller of personal data is Chatbotize sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warszawa at Grzybowska Street 58, 00-844 Warszawa, entered in the Companies Register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Capital City of Warsaw XII Commercial Division under KRS no.: 0000764826, share capital of 10 000 zlotys, with Taxpayer ID (NIP) no.: 5272877599, [email protected]
- Controller may collect, via the Website, and then process personal data for the following purposes:
- contacting the User if he/she has completed the contact form or has launched the Messenger plugin;
- sending the User a newsletter and providing commercial information via e-mail or telephone, if the User has previously agreed to it;
- statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour on websites.
- Controller may make Users’ data available to its subcontractors (entities that use the services for processing), such as providers of IT services and IT solutions.
- Controller may use IT service providers who are based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Union. Therefore, Users’ data may be transferred there. Controller uses entities that have joined the Privacy Shield program and ensure an adequate level of data protection.
- Personal data processed for the purpose of:
- sending the newsletter – is processed by the Controller until an objection is raised by the data subject or until the consent to receive commercial information is withdrawn;
- keeping statistics and analysis of Users’ behaviour on websites and contacting the User if he/she has completed the contact form or launched the Messenger plugin – is processed by the Controller for a period of 5 years from the date of their collection
- The data subject has the following rights: right to access personal data and the right to receive a copy;
- right to rectification of the personal data;
- right to erasure of the personal data;
- right to restriction of processing concerning the personal data;
- right to portability of the personal data;
- right to object to processing of the personal data;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If data processing is based on consent, the data subject also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.
§3 Cookies and tools used on Website
- As part of the functionality of the Website, small files called cookies are used. These files are saved by the server on end user’s computer. Using cookies should be understood as their storage and access to them by the Controller.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device, content (e.g. action identifiers) and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Website, adapting it to his needs and preferences;
- creating statistics and analyses regarding the use of the Website;
- As a part of the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session” (session cookies, session storage) and “permanent” (persistent cookies, local storage). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until the session expires (e.g., leaving the Website, deleting them by the User, or turning the software off). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The default settings of web browsers usually allow the saving of cookies on end user’s devices. These settings can be changed by User.
- Controller informs that pursuant to the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act, the end user’s consent to storage of information or access to information already stored in the user’s telecommunications end device, may also be expressed by the user through the software settings installed in the end device used by him. Therefore, if the user did not want to express such consent, he shall change the settings of the web browser.
- Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their removal can be obtained on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following website addresses:
- Controller uses the Google Analytics tools provided by Google LLC, that has its headquarters in the USA, therefore outside of the European Economic Area. Google LLC. is an entity that has joined the EU-US Privacy Shield program and ensures an adequate level of data protection. This tool is used to analyse website statistics.
- Controller uses the Messenger plugin, which allows Users to contact the Controller via chat. The Messenger plugin is associated with the User’s account on Facebook.com website.