Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva or L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
Zowie tech team is a winner of the biggest hackathon in Europe – 3 times in a row! We are passionate about technology and product development. As a member of our team, you will have an impact on the product that serves hundreds of customers and processes tens of millions of conversations monthly. In real-time!
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among customer support platforms. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great React Developer to join us.
We are looking for a person who:
- has 1+ year experience in React (knowledge of hooks will be a plus)
- has experience in using REST and GraphQL APIs
- is excited if their HTML5/CSS3 reflects app design
- is open for new languages and want to learn Reason
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly, startup atmosphere (really!);
- Flexible working hours;
- Working with a great, energetic team that can always count on each other;
- In-house work at our office in Warsaw or Cracow (or fully remotely);
- We care about your development and motivation, so we offer a budget for training and books;
- MultiSport card;
- Dog-friendly office 🐶
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and – finally – your teammates.
- See you!