Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva or L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among customer support platforms. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Content Specialist to join us.
- Creating a product-wide content strategy around customer acquisition, e-commerce, product comprehension, and onboarding;
- Creating content for the website, social media, newsletter;
- Writing articles on the company’s blog (including interviews, testimonials, case studies);
We are looking for a person who:
- Is creative and independent;
- Enjoys building trust with customers;
- Has excellent communication skills (both in speaking and writing);
- Is fluent in English;
- Studies English philology, journalism, cultural studies, marketing, business or similar;
- Is available for a minimum of 30 hours a week;
We can offer you:
- chance of shaping the role and learning as much as you can from business, technical, analytics and research areas;
- friendly, startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- working with a great, energetic team – we can always count on each other;
- smart tech and business partners on a daily basis – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big international company;
- in-house work at our office in Warsaw (Koszykowa street);
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport.
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and – finally – your teammates.
- See you!