Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva or L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among customer support platforms. To keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Account Executive to join us.
- Managing a pipeline of inbound leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers;
- Becoming an expert on our products and conducting discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers;
- Educating prospects to help them learn how Zowie can help their business;
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- 3+ years of closing sales experience (SaaS preferred);
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Track record of meeting/exceeding quota;
- Exceptional consultative selling and sale closing skills;
- Skill in virtual presentations and remote sales processes;
- Fluency in English
- Attractive salary – basis + commission on achieved goals;
- Friendly, startup atmosphere (really!);
- Flexible working hours;
- Working with a great, energetic team that can always count on each other;
- Office in Warsaw city center, Koszykowa street (possible remote-only)
- We care about your development and motivation, so we offer a budget for training and books;
- Multisport card;
- Dog-friendly office 🐶
Let’s make working together happen:
- To take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] or apply with the form below.
- If you meet our expectations, we will contact you to invite you to a recruitment meeting – step by step – our management board, HR and – finally – your teammates.
- See you!